The Legal Practice Committee of the Inter-Pacific Bar Association (the “Committee”) offers a forum for solicitors and barristers from the Asia Pacific Region to interact with each other on matters including:
- The Practise of Law
- Professional Development; and
- Law firm management
The Legal Practice Committee has presented a number of informative panel discussions at past IPBA Annual Conferences including:
- “Developing China Practice for Foreign and Chinese Clients”
- “Globalization and the Transformation of the Legal Profession in Asia: Cause or Effect?”
- “Law Firm Continuity in the Face of Emergency Situations”
- “Latest Developments in Anti-Corruption laws in Asia”.
If you are interested in participating in our forums, please contact the Committee chair and join us!
Abraham Vergis, SC
Providence Law Asia LLC
1 Raffles Place, #29-62 One Raffles Place Tower 2