The Legal Practice Committee of the Inter-Pacific Bar Association (the “Committee”) offers a forum for solicitors and barristers from the Asia Pacific Region to interact with each other on matters including:
- The Practise of Law
- Professional Development; and
- Law firm management
The Legal Practice Committee has presented a number of informative panel discussions at past IPBA Annual Conferences including:
- “Developing China Practice for Foreign and Chinese Clients”
- “Globalization and the Transformation of the Legal Profession in Asia: Cause or Effect?”
- “Law Firm Continuity in the Face of Emergency Situations”
- “Latest Developments in Anti-Corruption laws in Asia”.
If you are interested in participating in our forums, please contact the Committee chair and join us!
Tower Bridge House, St Katharine's Dock
0044 (0)20 3060 6060
Abraham Vergis, SC
Providence Law Asia LLC
1 Raffles Place, #29-62 One Raffles Place Tower 2