Issue #18 November 2015
The IPBA Secretariat
Roppongi Hills North Tower 7F
6-2-31 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Tel +81 3-5786-6796 FAX +82-3-5786-6778
Featured Topics: IPBA Membership News • IPBA Annual Conference 2016 Information
Dear [[first_name]] [[last_name]] Esq.,
Greetings from the IPBA!
It's hard to believe that there is only one month left in the year 2015! At this time of year, seasonal changes become prominent, with the snow starting to fly in some parts of the world and the temperature just heating up in others. If you're like us at the IPBA, we imagine that you will be spending the next few weeks furiously finishing up work, tying up loose ends, and getting things in order so that you can enjoy the holiday season without worry, and then start the new year fresh and without burden. We wish you a productive month ahead!
IPBA Membership News
The Secretariat is now accepting dues payment for the 2016 membership year. We have mailed out paper invoices to those who need to pay dues for 2016, as well as begun our e-mail renewal reminder campaign. Officially, membership dues should be paid by December 31st, but we do have a "grace" period until March 31st for those whose firms do not release funds until the calendar year.
We accept new members throughout the year, too! It's a great time to recommend the IPBA to your colleagues and business associates, as they can enjoy membership from now until the end of December 2016, getting one extra month of membership.
If you have any questions about IPBA membership, please don't hesitate to contact theIPBA Secretariat.
IPBA President-Elect Dhinesh Bhaskaran will be touring the globe to bring you the latest news about the conference He's visit the following cities:
- 4 December 2015: Taipei
- 8 January 2016: Hong Kong
- 14 January 2016: Tokyo
- 15 January 2016: Osaka
- 21 January 2016: New Delhi
- 22 January 2016: Mumbai
- 25 January 2016: Singapore
- Jan/Feb 2016: Jakarta
IPBA Annual Meeting and Conference in Kuala Lumpur
Diverse Challenges, Global Solutions
Save the dates of April 13-16, 2016, for the upcoming conference in Kuala Lumpur!
- The venue is the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, right next to the spectacular Petronas Towers.
- The Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur and the Traders are the main hotels. Check the conference web site for more hotel information.
- The Keynote Speaker will be His Royal Highness Sultan Nazrin Shah, the Ruler of the State of Perak, Malaysia.
- The IPBA committees are preparing close to 60 individual committee sessions. Details will be posted to the web site as soon as they are finalized.
- Social events include two golf tournaments, one before and one after the conference, as well as pre- and post-conference tours for those of you who wish to enjoy Malaysia before getting down to business.
Don't wait too long to register:
the Early Bird rate ends on January 15th!
Your IPBA membership dues for 2016 must be paid in order to take advantage of the cheapest registration rate for IPBA members!
- The annual Asia M&A Forum, a joint program with IFLR/Euromoney, will be held March 2-3, 2016 in Hong Kong. This event has gained in popularity for over 10 years, so if you haven't attended it yet be sure to check out what you've been missing! IPBA members can take advantage of a discounted registration rate. Check the IPBA web site for details.
- The next IPBA Mid-Year Council Meeting and Regional Conference will be held in Brussels, Belgium, October 7-10, 2016.
Incorporated in Singapore. Company registration number: 201526931R