Date: Oct 18, 2017 Tokyo
Venue: Tokyo, Japan
Fraud and corruption remain as the top business risks affecting organiastion of all types and sizes. According to PWC’s 2016 economic crime survey, a total of 24% global companies report having been victimized by bribery or corruption, which are costing organisations billions per annum, not forgetting the reputational damage it caused.
New methods to commit fraud and corruption are constantly being uncovered and it is therefore imperative for you - in-house legal counsels and compliance professionals to proactively address these risks and strengthen your compliance strategies.
Asian Legal Business (ALB) is proud to present our annual Japan Corporate Compliance and Governance Forum 2017 on 18 October 2017 at Keio Plaza, Tokyo which will focus on managing the increased perception and pressure to combat fraud and corruption within and outside your organisation. This event will bring together key experts and thought leaders within the region to discuss the latest anti-corruption enforcement trends and challenges, new strategies in preventing, detecting and responding to fraud and corruption.
10% off for IPBA’s members: IPBA10
Find out more here: http://www.legalbusinessonline.com/conferences/jcc2017
Register here: https://www.regonline.com/jcc2017
• Fostering a culture of high ethics and integrity within your organisation
• Ensuring compliance with extraterritorial anti-corruption investigations and enforcement under the FCPA/ UK-bribery Act
• Cross-border data protection and privacy law
• Data forensic: Leveraging technology to proactively detect, prevent and control fraud
• Shielding your corporate reputation against misconduct
• Strengthening your internal controls through effective leadership management
Key Benefits of Attending:
• Creating, implementing and driving a watertight internal control strategy
• Achieving compliance and staying up-to-date with the new changes of anti-bribery and compliance landscape
• Strengthening your internal efficiency to avoid high-risk actions that could jeopardize your business
• Safeguard corporate reputation against misconduct and scandal
• Making your fraud and corruption risk policy framework transparent for all stakeholders
|In-House Legal and Compliance teams, Academics, Government and Non-Profit Groups||Law Firms, Consultants, and Service Providers|
Early Bird Rate
(Registration by 23rd August 2017)
Group Price: SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 20% for this event. Register five participants from your organisation and the 5th person attends for free.
To register for this event, please contact:
Ms. Taranjit Kaur
Phone: (+65) 6870 3909
Ms. Lynda Lim
Phone: (+65) 6870 3521
This event is organized by: